cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: cannot send/rec texts or make/rec calls - $15 plan

@Frankzor wrote:

FINALLY! My own issue is solved. I still don't understand what happened, but as of today, my sim card WORKS. I can now receive and send calls AND SMS to/from any of my contacts on PM, Telus and Fido/Rogers. (I have no one on Bell/Virgin lol.) I have been overusing my mom's cellphone (she's on PM for 4 years now and still use the same cellphone) for testing purposes.

I can also receive SMS and call from other PM users.

I think I'll throw away my cellphones and buy a new one. I need to save myself another headache after being out of service for 1 whole week...

Glad it is working for you. Not so much for the $10 plans, at least for me. I'll continue to record progress on that here:

Problems with Texting on Public Mobile? Read my insights and share yours

If there is anyone else that has trouble on the $10 plans, please share and follow along there too.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

If you appreciate the thread, be sure to click the Bravo button at the bottom of the post once you are at the link above.

Cheers

Begging for Bravos

Quite sad

Meditate instead

@LaOmbra wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

If you appreciate the thread, be sure to click the Bravo button at the bottom of the post once you are at the link above.

Cheers

Begging for Bravos

Quite sad

Meditate instead

Thanks so much for your concern for my well-being. Kinda sad that you are following my posts around and needing to leave a condescending comment everywhere. I'm actually just trying to help people with this problem. What are you doing to help?

Oracle

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@LaOmbra wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Cheers

Begging for Bravos

Quite sad

Meditate instead

Thanks so much for your concern for my well-being. Kinda sad that you are following my posts around and needing to leave a condescending comment everywhere. I'm actually just trying to help people with this problem. What are you doing to help?

If the shoe fits my friend.  Kinda sad that you have to lurk in various thread begging for a bravo.  BTW, have you figured out how many reward dollars per bravo?  I hope it is better than air miles.  I have to spend until I am bankrupt and still I don't have enough miles to get me a short haul trip from one end of the runway to the other.  

@will13am wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@LaOmbra wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Cheers

Begging for Bravos

Quite sad

Meditate instead

If the shoe fits my friend.  Kinda sad that you have to lurk in various thread begging for a bravo.  BTW, have you figured out how many reward dollars per bravo?  I hope it is better than air miles.  I have to spend until I am bankrupt and still I don't have enough miles to get me a short haul trip from one end of the runway to the other.  

Exactly... they are worth virtually nothing. And the "ranks" are divided by a count ofliterally hundreds. And if you were really paying attention rather than making quick off-the-cuff remarks, you would notice that my posts are very targetted and fitting to the thread. Again, that is certainly no way to garner any significant # bravos. If that were my goal, I would be on here contributing far more. That therefore cannot be the motive for any reasonably thinking person. So isn't it sad that people are wasting time making a fuss over this? Thanks for making my case for me... 

Don't lose sight of the bigger picture...