cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would like to change my plan

Outlaw78
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I get hold of a moderator to change my plan been trying to change it and nothing's happening.. 

3 REPLIES 3

KyleRobicheau20
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello Outlaw78, 

The best way to answer your question is to change your own plan mannually. Public Mobile has amazing plans availble for supper cheap! if you feel the plans do not fit your needs, you can build your own! yoi can do this by 

Login to My Account --> Go to Our Plans --> Create your Plan

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Outlaw78 wrote:

How do I get hold of a moderator to change my plan been trying to change it and nothing's happening.. 

The only time you need a moderator is when you want to renew your existing plan earlier than your usual renewal date.

You can otherwise do your own plan changes. It's highly recommended to set it to change at your next renewal.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Outlaw78 wrote:

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Need Help? Let's chat.