cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Us roaming add-on not working

rajatkural13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I added a US roaming add-on to my plan since I am visiting the US for a day. However, any US numbers I have been trying to call didn't get through. Since it seems like the plan was a fail, I'd like to see if I can cancel it and get a refund. Just wondering if that's possible? My plan is $15 us talk and text. 

Just to add: i did try changing my network to AT&T and other us providers too. But still no luck. 

PLEASE HELP ASAP

3 REPLIES 3

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello @rajatkural13

Did you verfiy that the U.S. Roaming Add on is showing up in your Self Serve account?

If you are looking for a refund, you would most likely have to contact the Moderator team to get that done. You can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. 

You can find more information on the forums by clicking here.

DSoulliere
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Make sure you actually added the roaming add on and did not simply top up your account balance. I have done that at least three times.

That said, if you are not getting an automated message about roaming/not being able to complete your message, the issue may lie on your phone itself.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rajatkural13 wrote:

Hi I added a US roaming add-on to my plan since I am visiting the US for a day. However, any US numbers I have been trying to call didn't get through. Since it seems like the plan was a fail, I'd like to see if I can cancel it and get a refund. Just wondering if that's possible?

It's not entirely clear what your experience is/was.

If you have a plan with unlimited Canada/US, you can call TO the US. If you have either long distance add-on, you can call TO the US. The roaming add-ons are for when you're IN the US.

If you're currently in the US then try restarting your phone.

Oh and buying add-ons are a two step process. You put money into your account and then you buy the add-on. If you have the amount of the add-on still in your Available Funds then you need to now go and actually buy the add-on that then uses the Available Funds.

Refunds are rare.

Need Help? Let's chat.