cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US-ADD ON

lax310
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was double charged for my add on that I do not need. I clicked 1GB data for $20 and the website lagged and my credit card was charged $40 for 2GB which I never clicked nor need and I want my money back asap I don't appreciate being scammed. 

7 REPLIES 7

I think it is possible that self serve system lag caused your double charge and therefore not really your fault. In this case a refund may be considered. Submit a ticket as advised and explain your issue as best and completely as you can. Best to give them everything they need to know on first contact.

lax310

$40 available funds. All I clicked was for $20.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lax310 wrote:

No it literally sais $40 available funds and 2GB which I did not click. When I confirmed the $20 the website lagged the only way I even knew it went through was my credit card informed me i was charged $40

What is your current Available Funds?

lax310

Oh I'm getting a refund.

lax310

No it literally sais $40 available funds and 2GB which I did not click. When I confirmed the $20 the website lagged the only way I even knew it went through was my credit card informed me i was charged $40

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM plans are prepaid so no guarantee of a refund.  Try submitting a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

did it actually give you teh addon twice, or do you have $20 in available funds.  there is supposed to be some sort of failsafe to not allow double USA addons.

Can youposta screenshot of your paymet history or your addons section?

Need Help? Let's chat.