cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivated account

wdavis0604
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have just reactivated my account and changed my plans but it is not registering my plan as activated.  Why? Do I have to wait till midnight?  It shows my plan change as activated but I cant make calls or text and it says I have no data but I do.  Help

2 REPLIES 2

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@wdavis0604 wrote:

I have just reactivated my account and changed my plans but it is not registering my plan as activated.  Why? Do I have to wait till midnight?  It shows my plan change as activated but I cant make calls or text and it says I have no data but I do.  Help

@wdavis0604  Were you in the middle of a renewal? Was the account suspended before?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wdavis0604 wrote:

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Need Help? Let's chat.