cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Round 5 ???

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAcRAAAAJDc3MGJmNWI4LTMyODktNGE2MS1hZDBjLTEyMjI0NWI0YW111E3ZA.jpgLimited Time Offer. Expires March 1st, 2018

Oracle

Re: Round 5 ???

@Garry who is offering that? Any more details?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mimmowrote:

My guess is photoshop / Microsoft paint is offering that =)

Oracle

Re: Round *4* Has Begun!

@kav2001cwrote:

4 diff text codes 

And not all are for the $120 plan

See first post

@ShawnC13wrote:

There has only been one offer via text.  The next text was stating they weren't moving forward with the price increase but you could still get the offer from Koodo.  THe 5GB promo I don't think anyone ever received a text with a code for it.  As for this 6GB who knows I doubt it is a legit offer.

If there have been 4 different offers wouldn't you be able to screen shot your 6GB offer?  Has anyone else even received a second offer?

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@kav2001cwrote:

@Optiblue THERE

See to the h8ers @torontokris etc

I did quote the 6GB $60 plan as well so Cat LOL

@Optibluewrote:

Called in to ask and doesn't seems like this exists. They did offer me that 6gb for $60 though.

You quoted a 6GB for $40... You actually started THIS NEW thread (not much different from your last threads) saying oh round 4 $40 for 6GB.

" Round 4:

Offered 6GB for $40 to targeted clients on $120 12GB plans"

I was asking for proof of that PLAN. You provided none but are now quoting a 6GB $60 plan saying "see I told you so", and im a h8ter lol .... 

smh

# facepalm

Mayor / Maire

I don’t see why he’d be lying about it. I believe the codes show up on the computer at store. 

Highlighted
Oracle

@torontokriswrote:

@mimmowrote:

My guess is photoshop / Microsoft paint is offering that =)

I was wanting to give the benefit of the doubt as I really don't see the point in wasting ones time to create and post "fake news"

Oracle

@Rockdaddy22wrote:

I don’t see why he’d be lying about it. I believe the codes show up on the computer at store. 

He is saying that the codes and offers are texted to him.  I haven't seen anyone else post about 6GB for $40 that is a plan that could interest me in grabbing for the wife.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

I’d like the plan too lol

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

photo_verybig_186659