cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Problems

jaypudota
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am new to PM. I am with Koodo at the moment and trying to change to PM and port my Koodo number. Even though, I selected new number option following the instruction as to get a new number first and port the number later, dropdown box to select the area is not working. I tried a few times before writing this here. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Jay.

5 REPLIES 5

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @jaypudota

I'm really sorry about that. I sent you a private message! 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

It's unusual to have no response from our moderators. It's possible your private messages to Shazia crossed paths as she left for the weekend. Let's tag them all and you should have a response by noon tomorrow. @Shazia_K @Mary_M @Saray_O. To speed things up a bit you could send all three a private message with your Public Mobile SIM card # and also the email address that you tried using in the activation form. For sure, one of them will be on deck tomorrow.

There are no Public Mobile employees available by phone; the only contact is  via the webform in Contact Us, and the moderators here. In case you notified PM by some other method, private messaging is reviewed here: Private Messages - viewing and creating

Check in from time to time tomorrow and I think you will have a resolution.

Sorry it's taking so long.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

jaypudota
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

Its been a week since I posted in this forum for help in activating my sim card. I was asked to send my email and sim card number, which I did almost 4 days ago. I have been trying hard to get help but no luck so far. Can someone point me in a direction where I can actually contact a public mobile emplyee who can solve my problem?

Anyhelp is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Jay Pudota.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @jaypudota

Welcome to Public Mobile, 

I'm sorry to hear about the activation issue, is it possible to send me a private message with your Public Mobile SIM card # and also the email address that you try using in the activation form. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

It's a bug that affects a few people. A moderator, @Shazia_K @Mary_M or @Saray_O, will be able to help you. Do not cancel your Koodo account; that will happen automatically once your port in finishes. In fact, your Koodo SIM should continue to provide service until then.

Unfortunately they have left for the day. It will speed things along if you can check in from time to time during "Ontario business hours" tomorrow.

You will need to send them information by private message. If unfamiliar with this feature, you can review it here: Private Messages - viewing and creating

Sometimes clearing your browser's cache and history, or a using different browser, allows you to proceed with activation. If you try again, just be sure to make only one payment. If that works please let us know.

Hang in there. All Koodo transfers have been successfully resolved. Be sure your Koodo and PM account use different email addresses.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.