cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan auto renewed but internet not working !!

Brow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had my usual Plan renewal by way of auto pay but I can’t use my internet data  !!!

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Brow wrote:

I had my usual Plan renewal by way of auto pay but I can’t use my internet data  !!!

@Brow  Is data turned on? Make sure the correct apn settings are selected. Did your phone take any new updates recently?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Brow , please check your self serve account.  If you see in the overview tab the right data allotment and the account in active status, that would indicate a normal renewal.  If you are seeing that, then try the lost phone toggle as suggested.  If the account doesn't look right or the lost phone toggle doesn't work, then you need to seek moderator team assistance.  

The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Brow wrote:

From what I heard previously the "Lost Phone" Suspend/Resume Service was able to correct this for some.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire
@Brow we are all normal users of Public Mobile here, so we don't have access to your account particulars. Can you elaborate on your account status, what plan are you on? It would be extremely helpful if you provide screenshots of your profile from your selfserve account. Can you dial, text and access your voicemail?
Need Help? Let's chat.