cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plan offer

dabr
Mayor / Maire

Looks like PM has a new offering of bonus 3GB for anyone willing to port in from Bell, Virgin and Lucky Mobile.

3GB Bonus

•  

• Limited time only 
  •  
  • Eligible  on select plans
  •  
  • 3 GB of bonus data 
  •  

• Port-in required from Bell, Virgin, or Lucky Mobile
SAVE EVEN MOREWith our rewards, you can get your plan down to $0. Find out how by checking out

3GB recurring data bonus will be applied to eligible rate plans ($35 1.5GB, $40 2.5GB & $45 4.5GB Ready made plans only).

This offer is only available to new customers porting-in from Bell, Virgin and Lucky Mobile.

Bonus data will expire if account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed.

Please note it may take up to 7 business days for bonus data to be applied. This offer is subject to change without notice.

17 REPLIES 17

Ron22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Ron22 wrote:

My Brother and Sister in-laws switch from Bell on May 6/19 and they are wondering when they will be receiving there bouns 3gb of data?

They did port their Numbers. 

@Ron22  As @saucer_face is right it can take upto 7 days for the bonus to be applied to your family members plan and contacting the moderators after this time has elapsed is their best option.  If they don't receive the 3GB bonus after 7 days then they should privating message the Moderator_Team via the envelope on their community account and ask for assistance.

saucer_face
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Ron22,

Took 5 days for the port in bonus to show up in my plan offer.  If it doesn't show up within the 7 days, you can contact the moderator team (they seemed happy to help).

Ron22

My Brother and Sister in-laws switch from Bell on May 6/19 and they are wondering when they will be receiving there bouns 3gb of data?

They did port their Numbers. 

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@terri2mail wrote:

I just ported in from Bell and having the same concern. Not seeing the additional data added?

"3GB recurring data bonus will be applied to eligible rate plans ($35 1.5GB, $40 2.5GB & $45 4.5GB Ready made plans only). 
This offer is only available to new customers porting-in from Bell, Virgin and Lucky Mobile. 

Bonus data will expire if account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed.
Please note it may take up to 7 business days for bonus data to be applied. This offer is subject to change without notice."

See details, click offer link 3GB-port-in

@terri2mail wrote:

I just ported in from Bell and having the same concern. Not seeing the additional data added?

From https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans/3GB-port-in

"Please note it may take up to 7 business days for bonus data to be applied. This offer is subject to change without notice. "

Anonymous
Not applicable

@terri2mail wrote:

Did you read this thread or the offer details?

terri2mail

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@saucer_face wrote:

Thanks, will do!

I don't think it's necessary to contact the moderators for this.  In the offer details, as @Anonymous mentioned, it says 'Please note it may take up to 7 business days for bonus data to be applied.'  So as long as the promotion requirements were met, you will receive the bonus data.

See promotion details .

saucer_face

Thanks, will do!

@Anonymous wrote:

@dabr 

But your OP and the plan details page (which you copied) says up to 7 days to see it.

Yes but bonus data is only available on select plans.

Edit: but will edit my earlier response to include the 7 day window. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Edit: dabr wrote:

If you opened one of those and don't see the bonus data contact Moderator_Team via the envelope icon in your community account and explain the situation.

-----------------

@dabr 

But your OP and the plan details page (which you copied) says up to 7 days to see it.

@saucer_face wrote:

Hi,

I just ported in from virgin.  Do I need to take any special steps to get this bonus?  Or does it just apply itself?  I don't see it yet on my plan, but just activated.

Thanks

If you ported today yes you should but did you open one of the qualifying plans to get the bonus 3GB which are the following: 3GB recurring data bonus will be applied to eligible rate plans ($35 1.5GB, $40 2.5GB & $45 4.5GB Ready made plans only).

If you opened one of those and don't see the bonus data contact Moderator_Team via the envelope icon in your community account and explain the situation.

Edit: Also as @Anonymous mentioned it could take up to 7 days to see the bonus data if you have one the the plans that is eligible.

saucer_face

Hi,

I just ported in from virgin.  Do I need to take any special steps to get this bonus?  Or does it just apply itself?  I don't see it yet on my plan, but just activated.

Thanks

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@weiyu wrote:

Question: If I port in a Bell prepaid number first, which is qualified for the 3GB data bonus, then a couple of months later port in a Koodo prepaid number (the number I want to keep) again, Would the 3GB data bonus be still kept with the plan??

Somehow I doubt it but you might want to confirm it through the moderators first.  Also it's time limited offer so if you're interested you should port in ASAP.

weiyu

Question: If I port in a Bell prepaid number first, which is qualified for the 3GB data bonus, then a couple of months later port in a Koodo prepaid number (the number I want to keep) again, Would the 3GB data bonus be still kept with the plan??

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

What this means is that anyone wishing to join Public Mobile should start with getting the service with Bell or affiliate brand and then port over. 

Need Help? Let's chat.