cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oracle

New Targetted Offer for Freedom Mobile Customers

Somebody forgot to make an official announcement or maybe it was left for customers to stumble upon the deal.  I found the link via RFD.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans/100GB-Bonus-50for8GB-3Gspeed

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: New Targetted Offer for Freedom Mobile Customers

That seems like a pretty nifty deal. That extra 4.5 GB a month not to mention the 100 GB extra addon. It would almost be worth leaving PM to Freedom then porting back. Almost!

how many affiliates will PM have lol. Good deal as usual.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Good to see PM compete with FM again 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes , I feel the same way to Smiley Happy

If only somthing like this would become a limited time offer for existing customers.  Would be a good plan. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Psygineer the way I read this deal is that the extra 4.5 GB/month, spread over a 24 month period is the "100 GB Bonus" (even though 4.5 x 24 = 108).  I don't think you get both.  Unless I'm not interpereting this deal correctly (which is quite possible!!)?

@BarryS wrote:

@Psygineer the way I read this deal is that the extra 4.5 GB/month, spread over a 24 month period is the "100 GB Bonus" (even though 4.5 x 24 = 108).  I don't think you get both.  Unless I'm not interpereting this deal correctly (which is quite possible!!)?

This article https://mobilesyrup.com/2018/12/14/public-mobile-freedom-mobile-big-binge-bonus-50-12-5gb-100-gb-buc... shows they get 4.5 monthly bonus plus 100gb for 24 months. Once 24 months is up the 100GB is gone. Would seem they get both.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@tehowennathe yes, it appears that way based on the article.  I was going by my interpretation of the offer details on the PM site, as I've copied below:

•  4.5 GB of data at 3G speed will be added to your plan each month for 24 months which provides a total of 108GB of bonus data. 
  • It will take up to 7 days for you to see the bonus data in your plan after you activate. 
  • If you change plans, you will lose your bonus 4.5 GB of data. 
  • If you leave Public Mobile less than 24 months after activation, you will not get access to a full 108 GB of bonus data. 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported from Freedom to the 8GB+500MB plan two weeks ago. Smiley Sad

Tough luck? Any chance I can get the 8GB+4.5GB plan?