cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving from 10 to 15 dollar plan

RossN
Mayor / Maire

hi I am a little concerned my  payment next cycle in my overview still says 10 dollars for next cycle I changed my plan 3 days ago to change on my renewal date tommorrow to 15  should I be worried ha ha?

10 REPLIES 10

txw427
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

no need

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

thanks to all for your quick response I also have that may 7th issue lol any problem there?

@RossN wrote:

thanks for the info I would have thought autopay meant autopay Smiley Happy

Auto pay is intended to do as the name suggests.  The self serve isn't the most well written piece of software and bugs do crop up from time to time.  IIRC there used to be a bug that shows up when selecting a higher priced plan and with auto pay enabled.  Parts of the self serve recognized the plan change but parts don't.  As a result, there will be an attempt to renew by trying to pull the lower amount from the credit card to renew which of course is not enough funds.  Anyway, my suggestion is to do a manual top of of $15 in advance of the renewal and let the account funds be used to renew.  This will not affect auto pay reward eligiblity and will ensure greater chance of renewal success. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

there are occasional issues with autopay. when issues occur you might need to wait for mods to reply,  so loading $15 on your account is just a precaution.

when I have changed plans in the past  I have actually done an immideate renewal the day before to ensure no service interuption, but this is likley being a bit over cautious. 

missorange

I did make plan change from the higher to lower cost, and it does smoothly, just on the renew day, you will see "plan expired" in red, but it is normal as long as you can use the service. it is kind of PM special feature. so when you see that message, no need to worry.

thanks for the info I would have thought autopay meant autopay Smiley Happy

missorange

Just heard from other customer saying the autopay is not working properly recently. just in case..

I am on autopay so do I still have to prelaod?

missorange

It is normal that you still see 10$ plan from your overview. Besure you preload and have sufficient fund in your available balance, everything should go smoothly. Maybe no need to do this part, just in case.

Need Help? Let's chat.