cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debited twice

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

My account got debited twice this month and I don't understand why.

9 REPLIES 9

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@786 

According to your bank record,

May 11:  PM charged you $14.95

May 22: PM charged you $14.95

The May 22 charge is related to your renewal onf Man 20/2 according to the payment history post above.  But we like to find out what the May 11 charge was according to PM payment record.

Please post a screenshot of your PM payment history from your self-serve account.

- Make sure to select to show last 30days payment history

- Make to mask out any personal info from the screenshot.

Thanks

@786 Please post a screenshot of the payment history from your self-serve account as motioned by others. This will tell us if you were doubled charged on the same account or not. 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@786 Did you recently change your plan? This may have been a glitch in the processing. If you don't have two accounts on the same card best to contact the moderators to rectify the issue. They will be able to tell you what is going on in the background. Strange that it was a week apart. 

You can open a ticket by clicking the bottom right corner question mark. Type in charged twice for the same plan. Then type Contact Us. And open a ticket.  

@786  it looks like 2 different charge reference numbers. Do you have 2 different accounts on the same debit card? Thanks. Stay safe. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is the bank statement.

Screenshot_20200523-122219__01.jpg

Screenshot_20200523-122212__01.jpg

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@786  Check the dates on your payment history. Plans are 30 days and not monthly.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@786 It is hard to say without any additional info. Could you please send us a screenshot of your billing history? Thanks.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@786  did currently pay for your plan and then changed it immediately? Please post an aged screenshot of your payment history.  Omit all personal imformation.  Thanks.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Can you please take look at payment history
Every debit is named
Which dates did it happen?

Screenshot_20200523-113938~2.png

Need Help? Let's chat.