cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage 0 MB, "My Usage" = "6.104" MB???

savvy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Okay so I don't understand this. It says on my OverView that I have used "6.104" MB, yet when I check my usage it shows "0", 2 entries with "0 MB" in fact, and thats all that shows for the entire last 30 days. Anyone know why my data shows different?

8 REPLIES 8

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@savvy wrote:

How again do I get a Mod to come? It's still going on...

@savvy

Click this to send them a message 

Please include in the private message your phone number, name, your account number and PIN code with as much detail as possible to prevent the need for more contact so they can solve the issue right away.

Community moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT) and strive to answer within the hour, but in peak periods could be up to 48 hours. Please be patient

More about contacting moderator team Click Here

savvy

How again do I get a Mod to come? It's still going on...

Maybe keep monitoring for the next few days.  There might be some background programs or initializing of services that somehow used up some data.  If the data use keeps going up even with the data switched off, might have some other issues going on.....

savvy

@srlawren wrote:

@will13am wrote:

It may take time for the usage to update.  There could time lags.  I think the overview is up to date in real time. 

This is correct.  The usage history page only updates your data usage twice a day, around noon and midnight (Eastern time).  Overview page shows near-real-time total of the amount you've used.

Thing is, now I see it's showing 4 "0 MB" from yesterday, and still no updates since then... And Overview says "6.268" now... but I honestly have had Data OFF - I double-checked yesterday to ensure the "universal" switch was off yesterday ... so that Overview number wasn't even in real time. It's still using some with it blocked???

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

It may take time for the usage to update.  There could time lags.  I think the overview is up to date in real time. 

This is correct.  The usage history page only updates your data usage twice a day, around noon and midnight (Eastern time).  Overview page shows near-real-time total of the amount you've used.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

What brand / model of cell phone you using ?

Need Help? Let's chat.