cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in plan

elsiep
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried to change my plan to the 30 doller one with 500 mb and unlimited Canada wide talk and international texting and message with the voice mail it says it did it on the 23 of April  but I don't know if it really did is there a way customer support can check that out cause it looks like I am paying more 

9 REPLIES 9

elsiep

Nothing has changed

elsiep

It says 45 but not the 30 is no longer there so I put it to the 35 but I press the button and nothing happened like it is making me so mad why all this why couldn't they keep customer service number would of been better I am getting so up set with this it driving me nuts

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@elsiep wrote:

I tried to change my plan to the 30 doller one with 500 mb and unlimited Canada wide talk and international texting and message with the voice mail it says it did it on the 23 of April  but I don't know if it really did is there a way customer support can check that out cause it looks like I am paying more 

Log in your self service account, under account status, click plan details, then you will see your current plan details.

elsiep

But on the overview it still says the 45 plan

elsiep

No in my plan I was trying to change it but it change on the billing part but on the overview it says 45 plan

elsiep

It says 45 doller plan but I changed it and then it says on Apr 3rd it is 30 one Screenshot_20190504-172425.png

Screenshot_20190504-172405.png

elsiep

It says it was the 30 doller plan on the 23 of April when I checked 3 days ago then there was a 38 doller charge then a 10 one and on April 8 it says the 30 doller one then it says something about system error Screenshot_20190504-172425.png

Screenshot_20190504-172405.png

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@elsiep Are you referring to the charges on your credit card? Those charges include the tax, which is not included in the total cost of the plan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@elsiep  - When you log into your self serve portal and check your current plan, what does it say?  Also, if you post a screenshot of your payment history (removing anything personal), someone here can help descramble it for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.