cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service.

Maria_whatever
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Has anyone that doesn't have service right now, re-paid just to see if service will work?

Wondering if this would be a good option as I need my phone right now. Just wondering if it has worked for anyone? Then deal with them later.

6 REPLIES 6

toronto647
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account shows a balance of $4.00, which was credited for staying with Public when they made the changes......

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Maria_whatever wrote:

It's working now as I re-paid and re-activated my plan. Hoping to get a reply from a MOD so that I can be re-imbursed. 

That's interesting...

Sorry if I missed this earlier but did your account show a $0 balance prior to you adding funds? If yes, should you have had a credit on your account - perhaps a referral credit?

Thanks!

Maria_whatever
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's working now as I re-paid and re-activated my plan. Hoping to get a reply from a MOD so that I can be re-imbursed. 

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Looks like there are some wide-spread account issues right now...

Would be worth logging in and checking your account status and contacting  a MOD.

Hope things start working for you....

toronto647

Looks like it's a widespread issue.  Some members are posting that there service has been suspended before the 30 day expiration on there plans (like me).  I messaged the MOD to resolve the issue.

Dhillon85

I would assume not, as there is no plan associated to your account.  

Need Help? Let's chat.