cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: How do I set up data/APN on my smartphone?

unfortunately my pone not working,and it seem like it not compatible. how i can receive refund, who can help me?
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i am have a huge problem here. iv looked at all the tips and how to set apn up. iv done everything and the data will not work. i have one of the newer lgs completly unlocked andriod net. iv tried and tried and tried and nothing works. set everything verbatume to what you guys show but no luck. i am extreamly disapointed at how complicated this is. and that your fixes posted do not work. my phone is useless with out data. some one please help. i am about at the point of asking for a full refund and returning the sim.... i have bin at this for hours and hours. and there is no tech support. like if you order a plan with data they should have to send you an email explaining step by step from them how to do it. because the community seems to not have the right awnsers. or are missing a step or 2 or something  missing that ppl might assume that its common sense... response or help asap would be great.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This worked for my LGG3 android it let my Texts work and my data is up ty Person +karma

should the apn be set to on or off

Hi, I have a LG G5 and I cant set up my data acces, those guide line are not working for me. Any help on this is possile, got my pacakage since 2 week and still cant set it up.

Thanks in advance

4444A352-0865-41E5-99DD-F9CB818B5D6A.png

7EAEF2AB-4BFA-4580-8A5B-792FAE35FFFD.png

Hello!

I have an iPhone 6s and am, since changing my SIM Public Mobile, unable to enable MMS and set up the correct APN settings on my smartphone. I can get as far as changing the APN in Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Cellular Data Network. Once there, I only see 3 options: APN (I changed this to sp.mb.com as per tutorial instructions), and left the Username and Password fields blank. The next option is in blue and is the Reset Settings option. Further than that, I cannot find an area to change MMS settings as I have seen in screenshots in many tutorials. I can no longer send photo or video messages to contacts who do not have an iPhone. Has anyone else had difficulty setting up the APN setting for MMS, and finding those fields on your iPhone? Your help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @sadie_lehr.

You might be able to find the settings you need here.

I know a lot of folks around here reference that site for the proper settings.  Take a note of your current settings and try it out.  If it doesn't work, you can always put back the old settings.

Mayor / Maire

(This is an old thread, so somebody might move new questions to a new one.)

There is no option for "mmsc PORT".

The APN settings for Public Mobile are:

Name: Public Mobile

APN: sp.mb.com

MMSC: http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mb/mmsc

MMS Proxy: 74.49.0.18

MMS: Port 80

MCC: 302

MNC: 220

(leave all other settings blank)

(new settings may not take effect until the device is restarted)

(don't forget to turn data ON if you need it)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/How-do-I-set-up-data-APN-on-my-smartp...

I have tried those APNs and nothing works, I am trying to get my data and picture messaging to work on my LG G5!! Someone help please !