cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working on ZTE Axon

caoluu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

The data on my ZTE Axon is not working. I redid the APN, but it didnt work. I also tried putting my sim card into another phone and data worked prefectly fine on that, so is my phone just not compatible with PM data?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Also, aside from the great suggestions above, check your settings to see what the mobile network mode is. Should be on something like "GSM/WCDMA/LTE Auto".

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This phone does work on the Public Mobile network.  I know of two colleagues that have this phone and are using it on this service.  IIRC the APN had to be entered manually as the APN configuration file does not include the Public Mobile APN.  When checking the APN information, please include default,supl,mms in the APN type field.  The knowledge base does not include data for the APN type field.  Save the change and select the APN.  That should work. 

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@caoluu

In looking at the specs, it should be fully LTE capable, if not 3g as it has all the necessary bands.

Once inserting the PM SIM, have you rebooted your device?  Only thing I can think of other than it being locked.  I assume that you ensured the device is unlocked?!

@caoluu, the phone should work no problem.  Silly question do you have cellular data turned on in the settings?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

caoluu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It is the ZTE Axon A1R

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@caoluu, what Axon are you using?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.