cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Can not receive text messages.

Hello - thank you all for your support.  

This is (I guess) a known bug.  It rightd itself within 24 hours.  

Take care,

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

Did all your text messages pour in after this got fixed? I bought US texting for 8$ and it just expired tonight I'm thinking... 

How long did it take to get fixed?

Mayor / Maire

@Edmondmar wrote:

Hi there,

Did all your text messages pour in after this got fixed? I bought US texting for 8$ and it just expired tonight I'm thinking... 

How long did it take to get fixed?

@Edmondmar  unforutnately, any messages that were sent to you between the time the add-on expires and the time it's removed from your account are just lost. They will never be delivered, nor will the sender know they were not delivered, nor will you know that you missed receiving some unless the sender follows up to see why you didn't respond.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted

The issue panapup reported was solved. Case closed. Happy, happy, joy, joy! Smiley Happy

Oracle

@Silvio_M wrote:

The issue panapup reported was solved. Case closed. Happy, happy, joy, joy! Smiley Happy

Sounds like it self resolved.  This is an issue that needs to be dealt with so that it doesn't happen.  Expiry of an addon should not affect your service at all.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *