cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to make payment on line

hongwai
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

have been trying for past week to make payment but unsuccessful as store are closed. also failed by calling *611 with my mobile #**********, Obvious I am too slow to follow the instruction given.Grateful if you can accept me paying by credit card through my email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

edited by computergeek541: e-mail addresss removed

7 REPLIES 7

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@hongwai first you need to add your credit card to your account.

If you had activated your line in-store, you'll need to register your account here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Otherwise, you can login to your account here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

Once you have added your credit card, you can pay online or by dialing 611.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@hongwai 

When you call 611 from your phone, It will ask for you your Pin number.

Follow the  prompts on the picture to make the payment.

Capture.PNG

Let us know if you are able to do it.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@hongwai  

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!
To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

2Capture.PNG

Two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"
Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

Note: When entering the postal code do not enter any spaces. Also do not use the unit number field even if you live in an apartment or condo and use a desktop browser if you can.

If you don't have a credit card you can go to online sites and purchase a voucher. SItes that you can purchase vouchers are:

1. Xoom
  2. Recharge
  3. Ding

Hope this helps!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@hongwai  is your account suspended? Or is your service working properly?  Thanks. If it's suspended, After attaching the credit card as suggested by @Jb456 . You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or can also use 611 to make your payment( once you know your 4 digit pin):
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Let us know if it works. Thanks

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@hongwai wrote:

have been trying for past week to make payment but unsuccessful as store are closed. also failed by calling *611 with my mobile #**********, Obvious I am too slow to follow the instruction given.Grateful if you can accept me paying by credit card through my email@flora_wainh@hotmail.com.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@hongwai 

Any one can read your post.  Please edit your post to remove phone number and email address ASAP if you don't want spam call or emails

You can add your credit card to your account first before you can use it to add fund to your account.

Click the Payment tab.  Then click the Manage my card link at the bottom of Payment page to add your cc info.

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statement.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

Need Help? Let's chat.