cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto payment not working

AlishaMaharaj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Auto payment not taking funds off credit card.  I called the card company and everything is okay on their end.

8 REPLIES 8

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

NOTA BENE : Do not write any personal information through the community but only in your private messages to the moderators team please.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dikiese79

When the billing system rejects your credit card, sometimes trying the following works:
-clear your browser cookies/cache
-use a different browser
-use private/incognito browsing mode
-turn off ad/pop-up blockers
-use a different device (tablet, desktop, laptop)
-use a different credit card
-try again later

Note: If attempting a payment, be sure to check your credit card account after each attempt to avoid multiple charges.

By the way, this is a public forum where anyone can see your message, so you should edit your post to remove your phone number.  Personal details should only be sent to the Moderator Team by private message.   PM does not provide support by phone, so don't expect them to call you.  If you want a moderator's help, you'll need to message them.  To minimize delays in assistance, be sure to include all needed info in one message, including account verifiers such as phone number, PIN, e-mail address, D.O.B., etc.  The moderators are dealing with many requests currently, so the wait time can be a couple of days.

Dikiese79
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, could you please call me at xxxxxxxxxx to update my credit card. I was trying to do it online but the system not allowed me.

Thanks

JDT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

In that case, send a private message to the Moderator Team so that they can look into your account.

AlishaMaharaj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Service stopped. No phone or text

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

i wouldn't worry about it unless your service stops.

Dan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is this a card already registered for autopay or are you trying to register it for autopay? Did it ever work with autopay on PM before?

If it was already registered but simply stopped working, you should contact the mods to fix it for you.

If you are trying to register it now and it does not work, we need to know what kind of errors are you getting so we can guide you in the right direction.

Contact mods: Contact MODs

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Is your service still working?  If it is and today is your payment due date (as listed in your account overview page), then the payment will actually be taken from your credit card tomorrow. Here's what usually happens:
1. Expiration of completed period. Account will show "plan expired" on payment due date.
2. Conversion of all rewards to available funds at midnight; rewards reset. Payment is not collected yet at this point.  Account will now show "Your account has been suspended" in big red letters.
3. In the early hours of the morning, available funds will be used (if any), credit card will be charged (if necessary), and plan will be renewed.  Account status will then show as "active."
 Throughout this process, your service should be uninterrupted.  You only need to contact a moderator for help if your service actually stops (can't make calls or use data).

On the other hand, if your service has stopped working, then click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your e-mail address, PIN and phone number.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.