cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: What is AutoPay?

@Vanguard yes if your phone stopped working then it's a glitch.  You may want to contact one of the community moderators (PM support staff) via private message to investigate a bit further for you for future renewals.  There are a couple of links at the bottom of this reply that can help if you're not sure how to do so.  Cheers!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Exactly as srlawren said, please don't hesitate to send me a private message. Smiley Happy @Vanguard

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Autopay is a great feature. Also it's amazing that you can save $6 off a 90-day plan (or $2/month). Just wondering, Can I use a prepaid voucher/credit card, or a Visa-Debit card for Autopay rather than your standard Visa, Mastercard, Amex, etc?

Oracle

You need a normal credit card to set up autopay, then you can pay with vouchers or a different card. I use vouchers every time, even though I use autopay.

Pro tip
Buy vouchers at CanadianTire gas bar, using gift cards you can get for %10 off from time to time.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid my services many times both manually and autopay and each time, I have problems to get the services activated !!! Thanks for helping right now!!!

Oracle

Jovana7707 wrote:

I paid my services many times both manually and autopay and each time, I have problems to get the services activated !!! Thanks for helping right now!!!

Are you still having problems?

Hi there. Can someone take a look at my account? I have set up auto pay with an old credit card. It was due for Dec 20,2017. Today I changed my credit card and paid early  by accident. Will this affect my $6 off reward for 3 months paid? 

Oracle

Don’t worry, I always pay early because I use vouchers and I’ve never experienced a problem getting my $6 autopay. Just make sure you have a valid credit card loaded to your account and autopay is turned on. 

Mayor / Maire

@Spazcakes just to confirm what @Rockdaddy22 mentioned, I also always pre-pay for my renewals a few days early (out of straight-up paranoia--it really isn't required!) and continue to receive my AutoPay rewards as well.  You're all good.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

So for autopay, had I not paid in advance, it would have just charged my credit card on file on the due date? So basically the same end result?