cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended account trying to pay!

smcmahon005
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trying to pay for my account which is currently suspended will not allow me to use my debit credit. 

3 REPLIES 3

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

Augh! I hate that and I know exactly how you @smcmahon005

You can use credit cards. You could also buy vouchers....but, it may take 24 to 72 hours for the vouchers to be activated by the store. So, I wouldn't go there, as it is nerve-wracking especially if you spend $120 like I did, and then you wait 72 hours for it be activated. That's $120 not knowing if I scammed by a store who sold me the vouchers. And there are no refunds for these vouchers either! 

If you have access to a credit card, this is the best way. The address has to match how the address is showing with your credit card company.  The best way to match it is to view a credit card statement and see how the statement is addressed to you.  Make sure you type in the address the same as in the statement.

I was having this issue all the time with Public Mobile. And I just found out if you live in an apartment building, we have the option to enter the apartment building or suite number in the box beside the street address. DONT DO THAT!

Why? This is why the system is not accepting out payments. It's the payment system that is not understanding the suite number for whatever reason. The rumor is to not include a # of apartment or condo since the system does not accept them is confirmed. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paiement-de-votre-service/Re-Impossible-de-faire-un-p...

I input my address as Apt#-Street#, simply because it is the preferred addressing method as advised by Canada Post. And now by Public Mobile. I probably can guarantee you this will now work for you. So, in your address when putting in your address for your credit card.

See my screenshot.

Address-with-comments.pngThis is how you should do it! By leaving the Apt# dialog box empty, and entering your address like a letter, will work in the payment system

If you are still having issues, you can also try a moderator too. Be advised, at this time, the moderator team is closed for the night. 

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order, they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on the message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

@smcmahon005

Only Visa Debit card or credit cards are able to be used.  

Othewise, you can buy payment vouchers from vendors or online via recharge.com.  

If you have a VISa debit card, make sure that the address is the exactly the same.  Leave the apartment number section blank.  

Zhuoyu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

That is the problem of the system. Only credit card is acceptable for online payment. Debt is not acceptable.

Need Help? Let's chat.