cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended Account! Can't make a payment?

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

Hi Everyone,

I am having this issue all the time with Public Mobile. And I just found out if you live in an apartment building, we have the option to enter the apartment building or suite number in the box beside the street address. DONT DO THAT!

Why? This is why the system is not accepting out payments. It's the payment system that is not understanding the suite number for whatever reason. I just tested a small amount for my account that was suspended, and is still suspended because I have these vouchers that I just bought yesterday, and now I have $150 worth sitting on my desk that I must use!

@Luddite wrote:

The rumour to not include a # of apartment or condo since the system does not accept them is confirmed. Robot Frustrated

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paiement-de-votre-service/Re-Impossible-de-faire-un-p...

I am not a moderator

2 REPLIES 2

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

I regularily input my address as Apt#-Street#, simply because it is the preffered addressing method as advised by Canada Post.

I've worked previously in an IT Department, and was responsible for ensuring outgoing addresses were properly formatted so that we could save 'pennies per letter' for our out going mailings.

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Yep, that shoulb be fixed... thanks for commenting about your experience!

Need Help? Let's chat.