cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renew Plan

frenchy93
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

Can I please have a moderator renew my plan, I ran out of data way too early and I'd like to just cancel and restart my plan. 

5 REPLIES 5

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@frenchy93now contact moderators. Instructions are on the other posts. Or buy an add-on as suggested by @@Triguy 

frenchy93
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've added the funds

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

You could purchase an add-on for 1GB data for $15.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi @frenchy93 

To get Moderators to renew your plan asap, please add sufficient funds to your account to cover the plan renewal and submit a ticket to Moderators.

To submit a ticket to Moderators: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

To renew that same plan you have to add the money to your account balance then Contact the moderators by clicking the question mark to open a ticket through the chat or by private message.

Click for private message 

There are no refunds for the days you did not use. You can also upgrade your plan to one with more data in your account by clicking change plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.