cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivating plan but getting 'Your account has already enough balance'

beirut
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just got back from 3 month trip And I am reactivating my plan which is due to expire on Nov 6th If I don't make a payment. But I can't make a payment and this is how 'make a payment' window looks like (see current plan: $0.00):

kJzFJig[1].png

What do I do?

5 REPLIES 5

beirut

Hey

So I can confirm the very next morning I was able to login into self-serve and the message was gone and I could pay for my 12GB/90days plan as it was showing correct due amount.

Well that's then all the good things came to the end. I didn't pay right away and after I came back few hours later to pay I have received message from PublicMobile moderators that they have switched my plan and now I should be able to pay. I asked them why would they switch the plan since no one asked for it. And now they are saying that 12GB/90days is gone and I won't be able to get it anymore. Absolutely messed up.

@beirut wrote:

I used to be able to reactivate my account previouslythrough self serve without contacting or PMing any mods simply by paying off the due amount. Did something change recently?

PS. : I have 12gb/90days old plan.

That' is correct, though the reactivation of a suspended account by just topping up is buggie.  Robot Sad
I had the same message when activating an account, which did reactivate overnight. If your plan has not reactivated by now you are stuck waiting for a moderator to reset your account.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

beirut

I used to be able to reactivate my account previouslythrough self serve without contacting or PMing any mods simply by paying off the due amount. Did something change recently?

PS. : I have 12gb/90days old plan.

@beirut, there have been folks that have added a small value via credit card or voucher payment, to 'kickstart' the process of activation in these cases... Not saying it will work for you, but others have said it does.

Another possible option is declaring your phone Lost/Stolen for a few minutes, and then marking it as found, however as your plan is already suspended at this point, it may not be available to you to try this one.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@beirut

You cannot re-activate your suspended account using self-serve.  You need to send a private message to moderator for help.

But you can change to a similar plan using self-serve.  If you have an old plan which is no longer available, after plan change, you cannot get your old plan back.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Systems-Update-Ability-to-change-plan-w...

You still have time to send private message to moderator before your renewal date Nov 6th.

lick the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.