cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan suspended

Jcarpy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Help! My plan has been suspended because PM couldn’t charge my credit card. Called my bank, the card is fine and it’s the same one They’ve been charging for months. 

thanks

J

7 REPLIES 7

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jcarpy :Did you do the one time payment that the above reply post suggested? If everything fixed, you should follow up on this thread you created and choose one of the above posts as your accepted solution, do this by pressing the accepted solution button at top of the post that helped you most - this will mark your post solved and will help others who have same questions.

Jcarpy

That sounds like a great idea!!

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Jcarpy wrote:

@mm80 Thanks for the advice. I have lost service and I don’t know how to top up. Can you help me with that please?

Have you logged into self service to see if your plan is suspended? If it is then there is a payment tab there. Make a one time payment to cover your plan and see if there is a reactivate button.

Jcarpy

@mm80 Thanks for the advice. I have lost service and I don’t know how to top up. Can you help me with that please?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Jcarpy wrote:

Help! My plan has been suspended because PM couldn’t charge my credit card. Called my bank, the card is fine and it’s the same one They’ve been charging for months. 

thanks

J

@Jcarpy ,  regrettably auto-pay can, and has, failed on the rare occasion.

If you actually LOST service, make manual top up via payment card or voucher, then tap Reactivate.

If you HAVE service, and see the below message, it's likely just the Public Mobile renewal process causing unnecessary stress and is a message everyone receives in the hours prior to renewal:

HALIMACS_0-1612492634732.png

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Jcarpy wrote:

thanks

J

This is a fyi regarding autopay once you get your services going working again.

Autopay sometimes fail. To prevent you from losing service, the recommendation from the PM forum is to make a payment a few days before your renewal date to cover the cost of the plan. The renewal will take the money out of your Available Funds and you can leave your credit card on file for the autopay reward.

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jcarpy wrote:

thanks

J

Service stopped working or only account says suspended?  If it's your renwal tongiht, it says expired and suspended when nothing's wrong.  For service not working, you need to make manal payment to get it working again.

Need Help? Let's chat.