cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add on

haotian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did add-on for my data because I run out my date this month, so how long I can use my add on date after I added it?

5 REPLIES 5

@haotian wrote:

do you know how to do it? thanks

@haotian    Presumably, you're asking how to add and add-on?

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add-Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re done.
  5. Some users have found that rebooting device is required afterwards.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@haotian wrote:

I did add-on for my data because I run out my date this month, so how long I can use my add on date after I added it?

@haotian You add on data is available as soon as you buy it. Make sure you have completed the purchase as outlined by @hTideGnow . It lasts indefinitely, valid until it is all gone. Your monthly data allotment gets used first each month.

haotian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

do you know how to do it? thanks

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@haotian Just a reminder it is a 2 steps process to buy add-on.  First load enough money onto your account, the amount of the addon. Once you added the money, then you should see that amount as Available Fund.

Then you can go and actually buy the data add-on.   They will use the amount in Available Fund for the purchase.  Once it is done, reboot your phone and it should be all good.

The add-on data has no expiry date.   It will kick in whenever your "regulrar/monthly" data are used up.  When they next cycle comes, they will take it from the regular data again first

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@haotian wrote:

The data will roll over to each cycle until consumed. Your plan data will always be used up first before your add on data.

Need Help? Let's chat.