cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired?

JeffH
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was wondering if on my account when it says Plan Expired is that because it’s waiting for autopay to kick in!? And when exactly does that happen...? My renewal is today July 9

6 REPLIES 6

@Dunkman wrote:

My first payment date was also today.  When I Logged in, I got the same message.  Plan expired.  I will check tomorrow morning and everything should be fine.  

It does this to everyone, each and every renewal.  Ignore any of these messages unless your service isn't working.

My first payment date was also today.  When I Logged in, I got the same message.  Plan expired.  I will check tomorrow morning and everything should be fine.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@JeffH, there are two dates in the account.  In the overview page, it is the so called payment date.  That is the date to top up if auto pay is not enabled.  The payment day is the day before renewal.  The renewal date is found in the rewards page.  As for the weird and wonder transformations through the renewal process, it happens.  The main thing is not to worry unless the service stops working and never doing anything to interrupt the renewal process. 

anya
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @JeffH,

Apparently this is normal and the autopay should happen some time late tonight.

I found this thread where a bunch of other people notice the same thing;

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/plan-expired/m-p/149884#M1047...

JeffH
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you 

but when does the actual renewal take place is it tonight(july9) at midnight?

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

This happens once a while, as its glitch on renewal date.

As long as your service is working, and you have autopay or enough balance on your account.  You can ignore it. 

BTW, it is part of public mobile sevice feature, its there long time ago!  Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.