cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number suspended

JackC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my credit card renewed, how do i put in the new details, email isn't working, isn't set up for self serve.  since phone number suspended, cant receive texts to reactivate and can't get in to put in credit info

5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@JackC wrote:

my credit card renewed, how do i put in the new details, email isn't working, isn't set up for self serve.  since phone number suspended, cant receive texts to reactivate and can't get in to put in credit info

As suggested by other to send private message to moderator for help, but moderator wait time is 2 - 3 days.  If you want to get your phone working again quickly, you can buy a PM topup voucher at retails stores and call 611 from your phone to pay and re-activate your plan.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@JackC in the meantime you can buy some vouchers and dial *611 on your phone to pay for your service, moderators can be a couple of days to respond

@JackC 

Have you tried reset your password to your self service account? 

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If not working, you will need to contact moderator as described above. 

Or Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Since it is going to take 1-2 days to get this resolved via moderator, you could buy a payment voucher and dial 611 to pay via your phone.  Payment vouchers are available at different stores and online via recharge.com (service charge though)

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@JackC wrote:

So you never set up your self serve after activation?  Now your phone is suspended so you can't receive a text to set it up so that you can log in and change your credit card information?   If this is the case you will need to contact the moderators for assistance.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@JackC wrote:

You'll need to reach out to the Moderator_Team via the envelope icon top right above your post and ask for assistance.  Hearing back could take from 2-48 hours, although some posters are reporting a longer than normal waiting period right now.

Need Help? Let's chat.