cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments

MercedehFoghani
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone,

I have 2 $ rewars for Auto Payment and 1 $ reward for frined efderal, I have the Basic Plan and I suppose to be charged 22 $ every month but I am charged 25 $ ! Can you help me with that lease?

Also I have a problem with understanding the difference between Credit (Payments), Debit (Charges), and Balancein the chart which shows the Paymnet details.

Can you tell me which one exactly shows the amount that is taken from me? Thank you in advance for your great help.

3 REPLIES 3

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@MercedehFoghani wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have 2 $ rewars for Auto Payment and 1 $ reward for frined efderal, I have the Basic Plan and I suppose to be charged 22 $ every month but I am charged 25 $ ! Can you help me with that lease?

Also I have a problem with understanding the difference between Credit (Payments), Debit (Charges), and Balancein the chart which shows the Paymnet details.

Can you tell me which one exactly shows the amount that is taken from me? Thank you in advance for your great help.

@MercedehFoghani  The way PM posts the payment history can be very confusing, however,  your plan cost is always listed as the full price ie: $25.  But your credit card will be charged the $22 plus whatever applicable tax rate you have in your province. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@MercedehFoghani what was your credit charged? $22 + applicable taxes? Could you please post a screenshot of your payment history so that we could look at it? Please omit all personal imformation.  Thanks.

@MercedehFoghani wrote:

Hi everyone,

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Can you post a copy of your statement and mask any personal info.

Need Help? Let's chat.