cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

HENRYLAM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On Dec 27 and Dec 30, I was charged for $25.76 and $ 28.00, respectively. But I did not see these amount in the transaction history. Could you please let me know what the payment is for.

Thank you.

Henry

4 REPLIES 4

@HENRYLAM  The amounts do reflect  $23+12%tax and $25+12%tax.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@HENRYLAM wrote:

On Dec 27 and Dec 30, I was charged for $25.76 and $ 28.00, respectively. But I did not see these amount in the transaction history. Could you please let me know what the payment is for.

Thank you.

Henry

If the charges were from Public Mobile, is it possible your card (or account) is signed-up on another PM account?

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@HENRYLAM wrote:

Thank you.

Henry

@HENRYLAM ask for moderator's support: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions. OR send a message to the moderators: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@HENRYLAM If its not in your transaction history, I don't think there is much we can do for you here. You'll have to get @CS_Agent help.

To contact a moderator, create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:
simon.PNG
Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand (e.g. no service, can't send texts, can't call out or no data).
Answer Simon's questions until you get here:

Spoiler
supportticket.png
@CS_Agent will respond to your concern through the community's private messaging system, usually within 48 hours.
Watch for this indicator of a private message from a moderator.
privatemsg.png

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST; Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.