cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment voucher

Marya1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Bought payment voucher and tried to apply it. My account does not recognize pin.  How do I get my money back or get it applied?

8 REPLIES 8

@Marya1 wrote:

Waited pin# doesn’t work. How do I get refund for voucher? Walmart or public mobile?

@Marya1 PM has nothing to do with the refund. If you have tried everything including trying to have a moderator add it to your account, you need to contact Walmart and see if they can fix this.

Marya1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Waited pin# doesn’t work. How do I get refund for voucher? Walmart or public mobile?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Luddite : I'm not entirely convinced it's true. I think it's just the PIN. Why there's also something called Voucher # on some of these is beyond me but I don't think it works either way.

@HALIMACS wrote:

@Marya1 wrote:

Bought payment voucher and tried to apply it. My account does not recognize pin.  How do I get my money back or get it applied?

Hi @Marya1 

Give it some time and try a bit later.   There may be two 12 digit numbers on the voucher try both by 611 and in your account.

(Photo below borrowed from @darlicious  with @RosieR edits.  -thanks)

HALIMACS_0-1612567161493.jpeg

OMG different number for 611 & self serve. That's really quirky. 😩

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Marya1 wrote:

Hi @Marya1 

Give it some time and try a bit later.   There may be two 12 digit numbers on the voucher try both by 611 and in your account.

(Photo below borrowed from @darlicious  with @RosieR edits.  -thanks)

HALIMACS_0-1612567161493.jpeg

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Marya1 ,

Are you speaking of the 12 digit voucher pin? Depending on the type of voucher and where you obtained it from sometimes there are 2 different numbers on the vouchers themselves that can be confusing which number should be entered. 

Try another series of numbers that look like it could be valid also on the voucher.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Marya1 wrote:

@Marya1 Depending on where you bought the voucher, it can take a few hours for it to become useable. Refunds are from whoever you bought it from not PM. If you have tried entering it in your self serve and through dialling 611 without success, contact a moderator for help.

How to Open a Ticket / Contact Moderators

1. Click Chat Bubble and type "Open Ticket"

2. Click "Contact PM Support"

3. Select "Account Specific Question"

4. Click "No, I Need A Human Now"

5. Select the link "Click Here To Submit A Ticket"

6. This opens a new window. Log in with Community Account NOT your self serve. Follow prompts.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Marya1 wrote:

Depending on the store you purchased your top up voucher, you may need to wait for a day before it becomes active.  You can also try again later today.

Need Help? Let's chat.