cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment more than needed made, but account still says expired?!

meharchaudhary
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had to make two payments including one to remove my account from suspension and just when I thought that it's done, another one popped up for account balance, I didn't get why I had to do make two different payments. A ticket was issued for the same but I haven't received any sort of help from them. Any idea what this might be?

4 REPLIES 4

checkup1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Could be the amount you put in automatically went through and put the balance to $0. But if you put on new paid card, it should take off next pay date. As for it still saying expired, could take a bit to process and continue. I let mine expire and took half day for "Expire" to disappear.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@meharchaudhary 

How much is your plan? Did you have a credit (balance)? Check your transaction history it will show you what you have credited to your balance and what pm has debited from your balance.

If you have submitted a service request ticket expect a message from them in the morning. Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times.

@meharchaudhary 

To me, this sounds to be a case of your plan renewing this morning. Is that the case?  If so, everyone's accounts will say expired or suspended when there's nothing wrong with the account.

i'm not too sure of what you mean by another payment for the account balance. The Public Mobile account balance is not an amount owing but rather the amount of credit you have.  The Public Mobile account balance remains there until the system removes any needed part of the balance to renew the plan.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@meharchaudhary if your renewal date was the 29th, you only had to make the one payment. the renewal process in your self serve account will show suspended, expired, active. if you have service, then ignore the warning. 

Need Help? Let's chat.