cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment/Plan Issue

LeonardoLGDS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello all!

I'm having several problems with the online platform. 

I changed my plan recently for one with a higher price and then the payment got refused because my credit card didn't have the necessary fund, okay my bad, I put the necessary value in my account and now my Public Mobline accounts sits with the correct balance.

But sadly the system is not taking the money automatically; the page "Change My Base Plan" is not showing any information about any plans or my current plan, it is just blank, and when I click in "Try out more option" in the same page it just leads me to just this error page: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Controls/#

And the overview page is just showing that the price for my current plan is 10$, which is not, is 40$ and I have this amount on balance already.

What is happening here? Help, please.

3 REPLIES 3

LeonardoLGDS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It is working now, thanks!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@LeonardoLGDS wrote:

Hello all!

I changed my plan recently for one with a higher price and then the payment got refused because my credit card didn't have the necessary fund, okay my bad, I put the necessary value in my account and now my Public Mobline accounts sits with the correct balance.

But sadly the system is not taking the money automatically; the page "Change My Base Plan" is not showing any information about any plans or my current plan, it is just blank, and when I click in "Try out more option" in the same page it just leads me to just this error page: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Controls/#

And the overview page is just showing that the price for my current plan is 10$, which is not, is 40$ and I have this amount on balance already.

@LeonardoLGDS 

Did you choose change plan on next renewal?

Now that the necessary plan is in your account the plan change should take affect on your next renewal.

Or did you want to change/upgrade right away?

NOTE if you do this you will lose out on any funds you already paid on your current cycle...it is not prorated.

If there are enough funds, go to Change Plan Now.

REBOOT phone.

If still issues, and you want to change your plan right away, contact Moderators for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@LeonardoLGDS wrote:

Hello all!

@LeonardoLGDS    Clear your cache/cookies and use a browser with incognito/privacy mode enabled and then log into your account and over to the top right of your overview page you should see a Reactivate option.  Click that, might need to try a couple of times and see if you can push your payment.  You may also need to reboot your phone afterwards.

Need Help? Let's chat.