cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network

sciuritiddu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My sim doesn't log on at public mobile network. I managed to enter my selfcare, where the sim is showed as active, just because the sim log on USA network(tmobile)!!Man Sad

So, as long as I am in canada, I can't use my sim!!!!!!

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sciuritiddu, perhaps you should contact the moderator team (as recommended by @Luddite), and ask them to take a look at your account setup.  Perhaps there is something wrong on their end.

sciuritiddu

no, I just used the connection to receive sms, and so be able to gain access to my selfcare page.

Anonymous
Not applicable

So you have a US roaming package right now?  That is the only way you would be able to call and send texts using a connection to T-Mobile.

sciuritiddu

While I'm in Canada= no network, so no call/data

While I'm close to Usa border= t-mobile network, so I can make/receive call/sms

@sciuritiddu I'm confused by this thread; not sure what your reference to USA has to do with your difficulty. If you have activated a Public Mobile SIM and cannot receive service on an unlocked compatible phone, it would seem the activation failed. 

Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your SIM number, account email address, and an explanation. Moderator hours are: Monday - Friday 9AM (ET) - 9PM (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9AM (ET) - 7:30PM (ET). Response is generally within few hours, but may take 24.

No network usually means you have inserted an unactivated SIM.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

sciuritiddu

Phone is unlocked, I'm not a Usa resident

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@sciuritiddu Are you a US resident, trying to use your phone in Canada?  Is your phone unlocked from your carrier?

sciuritiddu

I have tried with a windows phone and an asus zenfone 5. Public mobile network it's not showed even if I try to choose network manually

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

What phone are you using? Have you tried manually selecting the network?

sciuritiddu

@Anonymous wrote:

@sciuritiddu, did you try restarting your phone?

Of course.I have also tryed with another phone and checked compatibility on public mobile website. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sciuritiddu, did you try restarting your phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.