cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Credit Card won't Verify

Gzuzgirl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have tried to add my new credit card and it will not verify I called the bank and we tried to change the address there so it would match and it still will not verify is there a way to bypass and do a manual verification. 

7 REPLIES 7

@Gzuzgirl wrote:

I have done that and was on the phone with the bank so we had matching addresses it still did not work

@Gzuzgirl   Might be a good idea to retry in another hour with a clean browser, if you still have a problem you'll need to ask moderator's assistance by either clicking the chatbot bubble bottom right of the screen or click the envelope icon top right (next to your avatar) and send a private message to Moderator_Team

@Gzuzgirl  Use this link to send a private message to Moderator_Team: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Gzuzgirl

Simon is useless and can't access moderator

Gzuzgirl

Yes

Gzuzgirl

I have done that and was on the phone with the bank so we had matching addresses it still did not work

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Gzuzgirl 

The credit card will get locked after a few failed attempts. You will then have to contact a moderator for assistance to have it unlocked.

If it does get locked contact a moderator:

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Gzuzgirl  Did you also remove your old card from your account?

Click payment then manage my card bottom left and remove it if it's still there.

Screenshot_20200124_073012.jpg

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Gzuzgirl wrote:

I have tried to add my new credit card and it will not verify I called the bank and we tried to change the address there so it would match and it still will not verify is there a way to bypass and do a manual verification. 

@Gzuzgirl   Clear your cache/cookies and use a new browser before retrying.  Enter the address info exactly as your bank/CC statement leaving apt. # blank and no spacing for the postal code. 

Need Help? Let's chat.