cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My voucher is not working

Ketia26
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

10 REPLIES 10

@Ketia26 dial 611 and see if it has already been credited. If not, the voucher code is usually a 12 digit number on the receipt.  Public_Mobile_Branding_Refresh_on_Community_Assets_DESIGN_Phase_2_Receipts_FR_Aug9.png

Try entering again use the one time payment option in your self service account. 

Make a patment.png

If this fails, take a snapshot of your voucher, contact the moderators and ask them to add it for you and to reactivate your service if necessary. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mh1983 wrote:

Please only post one thread per issue. 

Good noticing. I only have one cup in me so far 🙂

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Please only post one thread per issue. 

Sometimes it takes up to 24 hours for the voucher to become active. When did you purchase it?

Are you adding the voucher by self service or dialing 611. If you are using self service make sure you clear your history/cache and then open a new browser in incognito/private mode.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ketia26 wrote:

I brought my voucher yesterday and it not working it keep saying it no work to try again and I did try it many times still it not working 

If you were trying in the self-serve, try the 611 service. vice versa.

Ketia26
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I brought my voucher yesterday and it not working it keep saying it no work to try again and I did try it many times still it not working 

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Can you be more specific about what you've already tried?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Sometimes it takes up to 24 hours for the voucher to become active. When did you purchase it?

Are you adding the voucher by self service or dialing 611. If you are using self service make sure you clear your history/cache and then open a new browser in incognito/private mode.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Ketia26 it takes up to 24 hours for some vouchers to become active. The pin is usually 12 digits long and on the receipt. Public_Mobile_Branding_Refresh_on_Community_Assets_DESIGN_Phase_2_Receipts_FR_Aug9.png

Try entering it every 3 hours using the one time payment option in your self service account.

Make a patment.png

If this fails take a snapshot of the voucher and contact the moderators and ask them to add it for you and to reset your service if necessary.  There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

I would suggest trying to again to apply the voucher in a few hours. Sometimes, there is a delay in them starting to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.