cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: I have been overcharged

Good luck in trying to find something cheaper and better plans than Public Mobile. I have been with Telus Pay As You Go (11years) to Fido Prepaid Contract (6 years) and now am back to Telus's sister company, Public Mobile (14 months).

No other pre-paid company pays for loyalty rewards. And the loyalty rewards is something to look forward to what other companies offers...which is zilch! 

Yes, I had some issue with the paying system and Autopay. But once you figure it how things work from changing or upgrading a plan to asking for an invoice, the system works well. And the costs is great.

If you decide to leave, trust me, you will be back! 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@stonechucker wrote:

@PhD, you agreed to the warning message that said you would be paying full price for your immediate plan change.

You should have read the other button on the change plan screen that said Change on next renewal.

i love when folks who think they have been wronged, do not read the screens before taking action.

@stonechucker if I could award this reply 10,000 bravos, I would gladly do so. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@srlawren, send me your current OnePlus phone when you upgrade to another one.  I'll take it instead of the bravos any day!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@stonechucker LOL let me sleep on that one. 😉

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have been charged twice

@PhD wrote:

Can you explain why I paid two times for my service this month?

I first paid for my regular service 47$.
Than I changed plan and pay again 67$.

What happened to the first 47$ I paid you? 

Thank you.

#: 7**-**4-9**8
password: 5**1 or 7**1, I didn't use that **bleep** password in age.

EDITED by ShawnC to remove personal information