cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I stop next month payment?

Hi mod, I am travelling next month, how do I stop my payment, I have already turned auto pay off, will it still process the payment if I have an available fund?

Mayor / Maire

Re: How do I stop next month payment?

@tissue ..after 90 days your account and number will be close...that's prepaid...

Mayor / Maire

Here you are with the community not with the mods @tissue...we are here to help you or to say to you to go to the moderator-team if it's too complicate or not for us...

Highlighted
Oracle

@tissue wrote:

Hi mod, I am travelling next month, how do I stop my payment, I have already turned auto pay off, will it still process the payment if I have an available fund?

If you have available funds the payment will go through.  You will need to report your phone lost/stolen before you go and that will not allow the plan to renew and take the money from available funds.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

just remove auto pay, its that easy. But after 3 months they close ur account, so make sure to reactivate by paying bfore 3 months

You should suspend your account on or before next payment due date. You can reactivate your account upon your return.

Oracle

@slash407 wrote:

just remove auto pay, its that easy. But after 3 months they close ur account, so make sure to reactivate by paying bfore 3 months

@slash407, this does not solve the issue if there is money sitting in available funds as it will withdraw money from there if the plan is still active.  The OP will need to suspend his service

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Oracle

@tissue Just a note that your account will automatically renew only if you have the balance equal to or greater than your plan cost. If you have less funds available, your plan will not renew, and it will stay on suspended staus for 90 days before you lose everything. If your balance is higher than your plan cost, you will have to do what ShawnC13 mentioned above.  

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Thanks so much, I think that will do.