cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make calls

ChrisRobinson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account has $120 in it and it says I have $0 amount due and I can't get any service. There are no options for me to make any other payments or anything. Not sure why I don't have service. Please help.

5 REPLIES 5

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I suggest you to message moderator as they can fix this.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ninizinzu  &  @passiveegg

In most cases, it does not take 48+ hours, neither to activate, nor to port a number.

Activating a new SIM without porting a number should take minutes at most, if there are no snags.  Only when there is an activation error would it take longer, and depends on the time it takes for a moderator to respond.  During periods of heavy volume, like during a popular promo, moderator response can sometimes take days.  Otherwise, during normal volume, moderators can often reply within an hour.

Porting a number a number from wireless to wireless, if there are no problems, typically takes around 1 to 3 hours to complete.  During that time, the customer can make calls but not receive them.  Again, if there are problems, it could take a much longer time to get up and running, depending on moderator response.

Porting a number from landline/wireline/VOIP to wireless can take much longer, anywhere from 2 days to a week.  This is really the situation where even a problem-free port can take multiple days.

passiveegg
If you recently made your switch to public mobile, it takes about 48 hours or 72 for your number to switch over. If it still hasn't worked, it means your port did not go through and you will have to message the moderators.

ninizinzu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did you recently join PM? because it takes around 48 hours to activate the service. Best thing to do is message mods in either case.

rob79

Hey @ChrisRobinson - you're going to have to send a private message to the mods to help you with this. Be sure to include your PM account number, phone number, and the email address you use to log into self-serve in the message.

Click Here to send the mods a direct message.

Good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.