cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoPay activated, no $2 off?

belisch
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So, on Saturday, I opened up 2 accounts at Wal-Mart. Everything went smooth, first account is 100% correct. The second one, however, I don't see the $2 reward online even if it says AutoPay activated.

What am I missing?

8 REPLIES 8

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

In each account, on the main My Account page, you should see $2 added to Balance for the first month's autopay reward (which will not be applied until your first renewal - the total Balance may be more than $2 if you got other credits through promos); and under My Rewards you should see "($2)" next to AutoPay Reward.

You can also go to Payment > Transaction History, and there you should see a line item for AutoPay Reward, for $2, on the same date you signed up. This is the "first month's" AutoPay reward, which is added to your Balance and will be applied against your next renewal payment, along with your next AutoPay Reward, another $2. 

YOur first bill doesnt have the auto reward.  So its like missing first one.  

If you still dont see it after some days, contact the mod.

danlee
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You should be able to see your $2 autopay credit on your next autopay bill. 

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That's strange, especially if you entered the same credit card information etc.

Sometimes these wrinkles get ironed out after a couple days in PMs system. I wouldn't worry about it until it's time to pay again. 

@belisch wrote:

The first account has a $2 reward displayed online.

The second one has none.

Same plan, created the same day.

That sounds like a bug, but only a moderator will be able to access your specific account information. Click this to send them a message

Include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

belisch
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The first account has a $2 reward displayed online.

The second one has none.

Same plan, created the same day.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@belisch, When you enable auto-pay during activation, the $2 is NOT reduced from the first (initial) payment.  However, you should have a $2 account balance that would be used on your first renewal.  Thus on your first renewal you would actually have $4 for auto-pay discounts.  If it is missing on one of the accounts, then you will need to contact the moderators via private message.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@belisch wrote:

So, on Saturday, I opened up 2 accounts at Wal-Mart. Everything went smooth, first account is 100% correct. The second one, however, I don't see the $2 reward online even if it says AutoPay activated.

What am I missing?

Autopay does not apply for the first payment on the account. It starts on your first renewal. $2 per 30 days or $6 for 90 days. It will be applied a few hours before the renewal payment comes out from your auto pay method.

If today was your payment due date, then here's what to expect:
1. Expiration of completed period. Account will show "plan expired" sometime before midnight tonight.
2. Conversion of all rewards (including autopay) to available funds at midnight; rewards reset. Payment not collected yet at this point.  Account will show "Your account has been suspended" in big red letters.
3. In early hours of the morning, available funds will be used (if any), credit card will be charged (if necessary), plan will be renewed. Account status will then show "active."

If you look around the self serve pages, you will see two days, a top up day and payment day.  The one shown in the overview page is the day they want people who do manual top ups to put money into the account.  The next day, early in the morning is when the funds are converted into a payment.  The payment day is also shown.

This post explains the renewal process: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/EXPIRED-vs-SUSPENDED-AVAILABLE-FUNDS-vs...

Need Help? Let's chat.