cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended due to suspicious transactions

SeanXpx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agentplease help...

I activated a new account for my nephew because he's under 18 using his name and my credit card (I believe that's the suspicious action...).  Now both of our phone services got suspended...

We already submitted the fraud form online 48 hours ago but our phone still suspended...

Is there any faster way can reload our services?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

SeanXpx

@Shazia_K @Mary_M @MarieHelene_L @Simon_O

please help...the service has been suspended for a week already and I already sent my ID photo and Credit card info through email two days ago...the phone is still suspended.

SeanXpx

@CS_Agent do you guys know how long it will take to restore my service after I send back my ID photos and credit card info?

SeanXpx

thanks for the reply and yes, Fraud department sent me email asking for my copy of ID and credit card info...Hope they can restore my phone service faster...it's already been 3 days...It's kinda annoying that I never know how long it takes them solve my problem or even reply

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

****EDIT**** LOL - what @Samianauman said Smiley Tongue

----

@SeanXpx you may want to private message the MODs with you personal account details so they can look at your account directly.

Hope this gets sorted out soon....

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Send a msg to mod dept thry will look after you
Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* PM SIM card number
* Detailed explanation

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.