cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Account Suspended. I am on autopay option.

I will make sure that an extra $s will be added before the payment day.  That was a briliant advice from a moderator. Highly appreciated. 

I love Public Mobile. :-)

Make me feel free and uncontrolled. Today this is so rare.... 

Oracle

@BarbaraKW Pehaps consider a backup plan just in case?

For example application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data). Even though I have never needed it in 4 years, it's my backup service for these situations. 

Or even this idea: 100% SERVICE.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.

I was coming in to say the same thing as @Luddite you can forward the Fongo number to your mobile and give that number out from now on. Just a thought.

This happening with me too. Frustrating! 

I want this resolved. 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@AngeeDee I just answered your other message in an another thread...The best thing to do it's to put money with your credit card or voucher in your available funds the day BEFORE your renewal date...I know that's not perfection but it helps with no suspended account...Smiley Frustrated

You can write a message to the moderator here for more explanation in your account...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

waiting time few hours to 2 days..

If your account shows EXPIRED but you still call and text don't do nothing it's normal...the day before your renewal date the EXPIRED appears and after that go back to ACTIVE..

Thanks! I did. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@RobertQc

Robert, to confirm your statements:

"Unfortunately, sometimes auto pay fails. Think of auto pay as a method for public mobile to charge you IF your account does not have sufficient balance. If you have sufficient balance it does not need to autopay, but auto pay is still configured so you get the reward. I highly recommend everyone to top off in advance as this process can prevent the somewhat common occurrence of autopay failure which causes a PITA account suspension and loss of service."

I've been with PM for a week now, and reading through the forum. I want to be proactive to avoid this grief from happening to me. I want to confirm, although I'm active for autopay, if I were to manually make the full payment every 30 days (day before renewal), PM's system should not screw up and double charge me, correct? Robert, I assume you make manual payments on a consistent basis, without running into that scenario? Robot LOL

@CellGirl 

Robert is 100% correct.....6 lines between family members.. Works perfect....not one issue..you do your part..PM does their part...

thanks Metal Robot Very Happy

Mayor / Maire

@CellGirl wrote:

thanks Metal Robot Very Happy

@CellGirl  I suggest a couple days even a week in advance actually. I am currently dealing with an issue with one of the accounts that I handle no matter what I do I can't seem to apply funds using their active and in good standing credit card. One month it works, the next it does not. Public mobiles payment system really has some issues. Give yourself a little wiggle room to be safe if you want to be proactive. 

My own account, and some of the accounts I manage have 2+ renewals in at all times. You will never be double charged. It takes funds from available balance before charging your auto pay method