annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

carte sim

julier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Bonjour, je voudrais commander une nouvelle carte sim car je dois changer mon cell car il ne fonctionne plus et celle que j'ai n'est pas compatible avec mon nouveau cell. Je ne trouve pas de numerau pour pouvoir communiquer avec le service a la clientele et avec mon cell je ne peux pas car il n'allume plus. merci

1 SOLUTION APPROUVÉE

Solutions approuvées

leonardsamuel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Bonjour @julier , 

Pour commander une nouvelle carte SIM c'est ici → Commander une carte SIM

De plus, c'est gratuit, et c'est une carte SIM à triple perforation, ce qui veut dire qu'elle peut "fiter" dans n'importe quel téléphone cellulaire.

Et pour communiquer avec Public Mobile, c'est par courriel seulement désormais! Vous pouvez le faire ici: Communiquez avec nous

Bonne chance pour la suite!

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

21 RÉPONSES 21

leonardsamuel

Bonjour @julier , 

Pour commander une nouvelle carte SIM c'est ici → Commander une carte SIM

De plus, c'est gratuit, et c'est une carte SIM à triple perforation, ce qui veut dire qu'elle peut "fiter" dans n'importe quel téléphone cellulaire.

Et pour communiquer avec Public Mobile, c'est par courriel seulement désormais! Vous pouvez le faire ici: Communiquez avec nous

Bonne chance pour la suite!

julier

merci!!!

yavor

J'ai commendé ma carte le 8 javnier 2016 et je ne la pas encore recu

@yavor Je suis en utilisant Google traduit.

Vous pouvez avez saisi votre adresse incorrecte ou il est juste retardé ou Public Mobile a fait une erreur.

Vous disposez des options suivantes:

- Demande une autre carte SIM étant sûr de saisir votre adresse correcte. Si vous avez déjà un compte veillez à utiliser une adresse email différente lors de la commande d'une carte SIM.
- Attendre un peu plus longtemps dans le cas où il est tout simplement retardée dans le courrier.
- Envoyer un webmail Public Mobile décrivant le problème en commençant ici http://publicmobile.ca/fr/on/get-help.
- Laissez-nous savoir votre code postal au cas où quelqu'un dans la Communauté près de chez vous a un de rechange.

Bon chance.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

yavor

I recieved my sim card finally, i tryed to activate the sim card i payed for my plan (15$ whitout tx 17.25$ whit tx) my visa debit card was charged 17.25$ and the activation failed but my visa debit card was charged  sim card number is 891 223 0000 2873 25856 . So what i have to do to have the service that i payed for ? My accont number is 10000000773101. 

@yavor The forum is public so best to edit your last post to remove personal info; sim & account number.

First try rebooting your phone, second log into your account to see if the account says "active. If neither works, send a webmail to customer assistance ASAP with your account and personal identifiers. If the problem is not resolved within 48 consecutive hours, or PM's response does not help, inform this community. A community moderator will then be alerted to your situation, who will initiate contact and work with you until the problem is solved.

Some other details that might assist us:

Is this a 10 day plan?

What phone/model are you using? Is it unlocked?

Since you seem able to work in English, in future it is better to post on the English language Community. There are more users available.

yavor

Yes it is 10 days plan and the phone is HUAWEI (the phone work whith public mobile sim card i allready tryed ) i can't log into my account it says" Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again" i dont know why. When i payed after it was written that the activation was failed, and to contact public mobile but my visa debit card was charged 17.25 

OK then send an email with the details; be sure to include your account number, sim card number, and accout number. http://publicmobile.ca/fr/on/get-help

yavor

To who i have to send the e-mail ? I rebooted the phone now is seem to be activated the sim card but  when i try to make call it says that talking is not icludet in my plan txt message eather  not icludet but they charget me 17.25$ (that is the plan for 10 days talking includet)  the basic plan whith nothing includet is 5$ for 10 days ) So how can i get what i payed for ?

yavor

And i can't log into my account is just not possible i don't know why is written Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address. I payed 17.25$ for unlimited talking 10 days plan but i don't have it and is not possible to long in to my account . How can i change my plan whitou log in to my account and if i CAN'T get what i PAYED for how cen i get my money back ?  

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle
Unless you accidentally chose data by mistake then some is wrong. You send an webmail by clicking Contact Us at the bottom of the page, then click the buttons that apply until you get to a web form that you can fill and send.

Give a try. I am off to sleep but will check in the morning if you have any more questions.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@yavor What's happening? Did you sent an email to Public Mobile? If so when?

If not you MUST do so, we are customers just like you and cannot assist you further.

To send email begin here http://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help ou en francais ici http://publicmobile.ca/fr/on/get-help

yavor

do yo know how can i send e-mail to public mobile whitout log in to my accaount because i cant't log in ? 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle
@yavor Click on one of the links in my previous post then keep clicking buttons until you get to the form to fill. Sorry can't think of any other way to explain it.

yavor

thankyou i finnaly send an e-mail to public mobile and i`m whaiting for the answer btw do you know if they have any number that i can call them and talk to real person whitout wasting time in whating for aswer É

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle
Sorry to say you cannot call Public Mobile; only the web mail.

Good luck

yavor

and when i send them e-mail they don`t answer.... so tecnicly they charged my card i don`t have service that i payed for and i cannot reach them any ideas what can i do in this case ?

@yavor As I posted earlier: If the problem is not resolved within 48 consecutive hours after sending your email, or PM's response does not help, inform this community. A community moderator will then be alerted to your situation, who will initiate contact and work with you until the problem is solved.

Tamar_S
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @yavor!

Please view your private message, we have already sent you an email.

Thanks!

Fred1754

Ce n'est plus gratuit mais 10$ aujourd'hui. Vous ne faites qu'augmenter les prix et réduire le service, c'est désolant. 😞

Need Help? Let's chat.