Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

minutes not showing

15 REPLIES 15

Well_Done

thank you, its ok, rpoblem resolved

leviheath

If you have unlimited minutes then it won't show since you have an unlimited amount, however if you chose one of the smaller deals it should show! Would you be able to clarify a little?

@Well_Done hi contact customer support here to fix your wife's account

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

@Well_Done which plan is your wife on? Thanks. 

AmyJaneEriksen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

its also possible that here phone pocket dialled was mine does that lol even a attempt to 911 apparently once lol 

@Well_Done wrote:

No minutes balance showing on Usage page

Did you check under "Usage History"?

Usage History

Are there outgoing calls showing?

If you do not see outgoing calls or at least if they don't add up to what your plan includes in your usage history, contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

AmyJaneEriksen

it may be possible she did. Us women are known to talk 😉

@Well_Done wrote:

I am aware of the 100 minutes plan. I am disucssing my wife's account which does not even show a minutes balance. My wife did not use 100 minutes, I am sure of that.

@Well_Done , what does it say for your wife's Usage History under her Self Serve account.

fyi - calling your voice mail from your Public Mobile phone uses minutes. But you can use another phone to call your own number to obtain messages.

Well_Done

No minutes balance showing on Usage page

Well_Done

I am aware of the 100 minutes plan. I am disucssing my wife's account which does not even show a minutes balance. My wife did not use 100 minutes, I am sure of that.

AmyJaneEriksen

i wasn't aware for minutes ? what does this pertain to? 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Can you provide more info ?  

Do you mean no minutes in your self serve account ?  If you have limited minutes and no amount appears then you have used up your limit.  Either you can purchase an add-on or wait until next renewal date

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Well_Done wrote:

minutes not showing

@Well_Done  If minutes are not showing on the landing page of your selfserve account it means that they were used up. best to purchase the 500 minute add-on for $5. Minutes stay on your account until all used up.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Well_Done 

Do you mean how many minutes you have in your plan or how many used?

What does is say in your self serve account under PLAN DETAILS?

@Well_Done wrote:

minutes not showing

Not showing in self serve? if that's the case for a $10 or $15 plan that includes a limited amount of minutes, this means that they have all been used up.

Need Help? Let's chat.