cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

any solution!

GP816
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
hi there!
my friend was out of country for 5 months and in the mean while his public mobile cell no is deactivated. Can you suggest me how he can resume his services again? looking forward to solution as he wanted to regain his no
8 REPLIES 8

@GP816 wrote:

oh, thanks buddy

It's considered bad form to choose your own "thank you" as solution, specially when @Pizzaeh  has given you a fast and correct answer including links to help you.

I gave @Pizzaeh the solution 

opendoor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Your account is deactivated after 90 days. All you need is to get new sim and activate with the number.

GP816

oh, thanks buddy

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@GP816 wrote:

it means that he cant get that no back?

Correct, the number may have already been assgined to someone else.  

Tony8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That number was probably given to someone else after the 90 days of being inactive.

GP816

it means that he cant get that no back?

Tony8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi , he will need to buy a new Public Mobile SIM card and activate it, and choose a plan. 🙂

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@GP816 wrote:
hi there!
my friend was out of country for 5 months and in the mean while his public mobile cell no is deactivated. Can you suggest me how he can resume his services again? looking forward to solution as he wanted to regain his no

"Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days if payment is not received. You will lose your phone number and service."

The only option now is to activate a new account/number/SIM card.  Couple of promotions currently running, so he/she can take their pick.

Next 30 days for $0

$25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.