cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZIP code does not match billing address

1w2l
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just ordered a SIM online. When payed for it with a credit card, I got this message "ZIP code does not match billing address". Then I tried some more times.

After a few minutes, I checked my credit card bill and found that I was charged $11.30. But I still don't receive a confirmation email.

Is it successful? Will I receive the SIM card?

2 REPLIES 2

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@1w2l wrote:

I just ordered a SIM online. When payed for it with a credit card, I got this message "ZIP code does not match billing address". Then I tried some more times.

After a few minutes, I checked my credit card bill and found that I was charged $11.30. But I still don't receive a confirmation email.

@1w2l  Need to receive an email with an order number to be 100% sure that the card will be sent out. Check you junk folder and if you don't receive an email then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@1w2l normally you would receive an email message containing your tracking number. If you don't receive this by tomorrow then contact a moderator and explain your situation . The moderators are what passes as customer service for PM. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket )

@1w2l wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.