cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards and acount transactions

Mlissatootoo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, so I've noticed that on my online account transaction history it shows that I was rewarded with the 2$ auto pay and shows that I have been paying 23$ for my monthly service . But my TD bank acount transaction history shows that I have been charged 25.99 per month since I started with public mobile. CAN anyone help me out here? Why does my Public mobile account and transaction history say one thing and my TD account shows a different transaction charge????? 

I appreciate the help ! 

5 REPLIES 5

The 2 threads about this topic have been merged.  As others have said, the difference is because of sales taxes.  A total of 13% is actually applicable in both Manitoba and Ontario.

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

That's $23 before tax.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Mlissatootoo wrote:

Hello, so I've noticed that on my online account transaction history it shows that I was rewarded with the 2$ auto pay and shows that I have been paying 23$ for my monthly service . But my TD bank acount transaction history shows that I have been charged 25.99 per month since I started with public mobile. CAN anyone help me out here? Why does my Public mobile account and transaction history say one thing and my TD account shows a different transaction charge????? 

I appreciate the help ! 

That's for the taxes!!Smiley Wink

@Mlissatootoo wrote:

I appreciate the help ! 

That's for the taxes!! Smiley Wink You are from Manitoba?! 13% taxes...

Mlissatootoo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I appreciate the help ! 

Need Help? Let's chat.