cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal requires payment, but the plan has been disabled

bobyan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can someone help with xxxxxxxxxxxxx. I have paid for renewal fee, but now the plan and account are all disabled. I have checked the payment has went through. This was sucks! I have sent numerous message. Please give my money back or activate my account.

Edit by Dunkman:  removed personal information

21 REPLIES 21

bobyan

thank you for the information. This is helpful.

@bobyan 

Contact the moderators by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:

1. Full name and address on account.
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If you cannot remember your pin # include at least three of the following:

1. Date of birth
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?

However if your account has been deactivated you dont really need to verify anything so only include the first two lines of personal account info. Ask for them to recover your number and if they will credit your new account with your lost funds. You can ask but I think you have lost your plan and account forever. I dont think there is anything you or they can do once its been deactivated. The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours. Wait times seem to have improved hopefully back down to a few hours....

Keep an eye on your private message box (the envelope icon) next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little bubble to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

To send a private message to the moderators click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Ice_cold...

have you tried to manually pay with your on-file credit card as suggested by @Anonymous 

Try dialing 611 to review status of your account and make payment with that cc.

Keep us posted though.

Ice_cold

No, my phone is not working. I'm currently using Wi-Fi. 

@bobyan 

You are beyond 90 days now? Your account did not automatically activate and deactivated before you had a chance to ask for help on how to reactivate it?

@Ice_cold...

are your phone features (talk/text/data) currently working ?

When is your most current renewal scheduled to happen ?

If phone is working and renewal scheduled for later tonight...just ignore the suspended notice.

@Ice_cold 

Best to start your own thread....go to the paying for your service board. Click ask a question. Add a subject. Scroll down and ask your question.

@bobyan  

Theres been a big error only the moderators can fix. How did you previously try to contact them? How long ago?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ice_cold : Perhaps your autopay simply failed. Try doing a manual payment of your full plan amount from your registered payment card.

(hopefully this too can get sliced out to another thread)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bobyan wrote:

yes, I have $$ sitting in Available Funds. I have printed a screenshot. The phone got disconnected, so i was not able to call 611

When did you take this screenshot?

bobyan

"the account is disabled"

bobyan

yes, I have $$ sitting in Available Funds. I have printed a screenshot. The phone got disconnected, so i was not able to call 611

Ice_cold

I am running into the exact same problem. My credit card is on file and active but under Plan it says Plan has expired. I have the grandfathered plan of 12GB for $120. Assistance please. 

@bobyan...

try dialing 611 for a status report of your account. It'll tell you if your account is active or suspended.

@bobyan 

Smart thinking with the screenshot. So you had active service. For how long til you lost service? What message do you get when you try to log in?

@bobyan 

Lets determine a few things;

1. What date was day 90?
  2. What date did you add funds?
  3. When did you first submit a ticket via simon or a private message to the moderators?

bobyan

yes, I reactive the plan and printed out a screenshot. But the phone got disconnected and account got disabled

bobyan

I have tried to send private message to moderator, but the reply was just general info, not mentioned for credit at all.

@bobyan 

You added funds did you reactivate the plan?

@bobyan 

Contact the moderators to see if you can recover your phone number and be given an account credit. You will have to get a new sim card and activate a new account.

bobyan

no, I renewed the plan before reaching to 90 days 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@bobyan 

Please use the 3 dots top right corner of your post to edit out your phone#. 

Did you go past 90 days to renew your account? If so its been cancelled.

Need Help? Let's chat.