cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access my account

DLB1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

My trouble began in Sept 2023 while in the US.  I was hoping to add US coverage and I think I ended up creating a second acct accidentally while trying to create my Ever safe ID.  Since that time I have been unable to access my acct.  I now need to update my payment information and I am continually locked out.  I have changed my password (following instructions!) and then wait for much longer than the prescribed time and it always says the same thing "exceed # of attempts" on the first attempt.  I have called *611 and disabled autopayments and will make a payment later this month so my service will continue.  I would really appreciate is someone could help me figure this mess I have gotten myself into out.  Much gratitude and thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

DLB1

Thank you, I was typing it in incorrectly! Thanks for your help!

DLB1

Thank you.  That is not working for me.  I also followed instructions to click on the envelope in the top right corner but I when it asks for a recipient it will not accept CS agent.  Not sure what to do.  Sorry, I am trying...rather deperately

DLB1

Thank you for replying.  I have done that a few times and there has not been anyone available and the chat is ended.  Would love to resolve but am losing hope unfortunately.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@DLB1 

Contact a CS_Agent by clicking on Chatbot and type in Submit a Ticket for an agent to help you with login to your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.